Tender Details & Procedure
West African Rural Development Initiative Tender Details & Procedure
1. Tender Number: RM/MI/MA39/001
2. Contract Code: RG/MI/1140/BA
3. Procedure: International open tender
4. Financing: CPTG-001 PVD / 2009 / 222-937 Delivering V2020
5. Contracting Au: West African Rural Development Initiative (WARDI)
6. Description of the Contract: The West African Regional Program Development Agency (WARDI) under the Annual Community Development project has published their 2014/2015 annual projects which comprises of various items in a large quantity. Interested suppliers, individuals and companies should submit their Products list/catalogs with prices for selection and approval.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Eligibility and rules of origin participation: It is open to all, legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderer and foreign companies] which are established in all country or territory of the regions covered and/or authorized by the specific instruments applicable to the program under which the contract is financed. All goods supplied under this contract must be of good quality. Participation is also open to international organizations. Participation of natural persons is directly governed by the specific instruments applicable to the program under which the contract is financed.
2. Agents: Every tenderer must have Togolese local agent as part of his/her representatives.
3. Tender registration: Every tenderer must fill application and pay tender registration fee and such payment would be upon tenderer receiving official award notice letter that their company invoice price was accepted and approved.
4. Tender documents: Proforma invoice, Company registration certificate, Tender application form.
5. Number of tenders: Tenderer may submit only one tender per lot. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot.
6. Tender guarantee: The tenderer shall first submit a Proforma Invoice and after our evaluation department conclude price comparison and your prices accepted they would officially notified the tenderer in writing and you would be require to fill and pay for the tender application. Once your filled application is received and paid that guarantees the tenderer for the contract award.
7. Signing of the contract: Agent to the contractor shall not be part of the signing of the contract, the foreign contractor shall make him self available at the West African Rural Development Initiative (WARDI) or WARDI office Paris France OR Holland for the contract signing and release of contract payment, alternatively the contractor can appoint the service of an Attorney in Togo through the direction and Guidance of the Director of Operation West African Rural Development Initiative (WARDI) to represent his office in the contract signing and contract payment transfer.
8. Guarantor: As per contractual laws of Government of Togo any contract winner is mandated to produce Togolese guarantor (Agent) as Guarantor.
9. Payment terms: Every contract winners receive 80% as advance payment while 20% against receipt of photo copy of shipping documents.
10. Tender validity: Tenders must remain valid for a period of 30 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
11. Period of implementation of tasks: The approved items shall be delivered (and installed, where required) within 360 days from the date of contract.
12. Selection and award criteria: The following selection criteria will be applied to tenderer. In the case of tenders submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole:
(i) The average annual turnover of the tenderer must exceed the invoice value with 10% maximum.
(ii) The financial situation of the tenderer should not be in deficit, taken into account debts, at the beginning and end of year.
(iii) The tenderer has worked successfully on at least one project value 10% of this contract in fields related to this contract in the past two years. An economic operator may, where appropriate and for a particular contract, rely on the capacities of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the
links which it has with them. It must in that case prove to the Contracting Authority that it will have at its disposal the resources necessary for performance of the contract, for example by producing an undertaking on the part of those entities to place those resources at its disposal. Such entities, for instance the parent company of the economic operator, must respect the same rules of eligibility and notably that of nationality, as the economic operator.
(iv) The Contracting Authority must reply to all tenderer' questions at least 2 days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Eventual clarifications or minor changes to the tender dossier shall be published at the latest 11 days before the submission.
13. Language of the procedure: All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
We provide offsite procurement outsourcing solutions and contract management to reduce overall costs allowing clients to focus on their core competencies. We can also compliment and integrate with your existing contracts and procurement teams. We can provide supply chain consultancy and deliver an expert professional service and help to identify ways to unlock savings and improve performance. Our goal is to ensure goods and services are acquired on the best commercial terms and to maximize opportunities to increase clients profitability and efficiency.
15. Our Values
Integrity: We are ethical, honest and trustworthy in our relationships and strive to choose contractors and suppliers objectively. Team work – We encourage collaboration, celebrate success and build and nurture long standing, mutually beneficial relationships. Innovation – We anticipate change and respond with creative solutions. We are agile and responsive to the changing needs of customers. Quality: We strive to provide superior services and cost effective solutions. We are accurate, professional and timely in our work. The West African Rural Development Initiative – Republic Of Togo is led by professionals who have many years of experience in providing contracting and procurement solutions to major blue chip clients in the construction, energy and pharmaceutical industries, etc.
Supply of Television and Fridges
Supply of School Furniture, for Education Infrastructures
Supply Floor Tiles, Housing Unit.
Supply of Transformers to boast the Rural Communities
Supply of wheelchairs and Scooters
Supply of Generators and Motorcycle
Supply of Florescent and Led Light
Supply of Security and Safety Equipment's
Supply of Waste to Energy System
Supply of Cleaning Equipment's
Supply of Implants and Instruments
Supply of Medical Devices
Supply for Medical Devices, Equipment and Drugs.
Supply for Water Treatment Plant.
Supply For Garments
Supply for Mineral Water
Supply for Automatic Mineral Water Bottling Filling Machines
Supply for Footwear's
Supply for Hand Sanitizer Machines
Supply of Food and Beverages, Wine and Hot Drinks
Legal basis commission regulation (WARDI) 960/2009 of 14 October 2012.